As you know, there are many techniques to enlarge your penis size. There are medical ways other than surgical methods. If you are afraid of surgical penis enlargement, you can try herbal methods. In this article, you’ll find information about what should you consider to choosing oil for your penis enlargement treatment.
Although there is no enough research to prove whether herbal treatment methods really work, many people prefer choosing this method. We should say that if you think you have a small penis problem, you should first visit a doctor.
What ingredients should be in a good oil?
Oils used for penis enlargement may contain many chemical components. Therefore, you should be careful when choosing such products. Otherwise, you may benefit from these products, not harm. According to researches, the following ingredients should be present in a good penis enlargement oil. If you are looking for oil for penis enlargement, be aware that the following ingredients are included in the oil.
- L-arginine: Researchers prove that this amino acid reduces erectile dysfunction (ED) symptoms and makes your erection firmer.
- L-carnitine: L-carnitine may increase your sperm count, as well as sperm motility
- Panax ginseng: This herb can improve erectile response with ED by relaxing certain muscles around the tissues.
- Gingko Biloba: Gingko Biloba can help with sexual arousal by stimulating blood flow and improving sexual function.
- Citrulline: Citrulline is an organic compound to be a reliable treatment for mild-to-moderate cases of ED.
As a result, make sure that the oil you will buy for penis enlargement contains the above ingredients. As we said before, these methods have not been proven to be successful yet. If you want more precise results in increasing penis size, we recommend that you evaluate forceps enlargement surgery.